How To Send Bitcoin (BTC)?
Learn How To Send BTC. So You Can Contribute BTC for PHI.
Once You Have Bitcoin (BTC) In Your Wallet Click Send
Paste The Send Address
Enter Amount Of BTC You Would Like To Send
Click Send BTC
You can send bitcoin to any wallet using the blockchain.
To do so:
- 1.Tap the Bitcoin tab on your Cash App home screen
- 2.Tap the Airplane button
- 3.Choose send Bitcoin
- 4.Either tap the top left corner of the screen to access the QR code scanner or tap Send to enter the external wallet address manually
- 5.Tap wallet address to confirm
- 6.Tap Next
- 7.Select a withdrawal speed
- 8.Tap Confirm & Send to initiate your withdrawal.
You need to withdraw at least 0.001 bitcoin to make a withdrawal using the Standard withdrawal speed. Rush and Priority withdrawals have no minimum withdrawal amount.
Sending Bitcoin has a few limits to be aware of.
Weekly sending limit: $7,500
Sending crypto from the Coinbase Wallet app
- 1.Open theCoinbase Wallet app.
- 2.Tap Send.
- 3.Enter the amount you'd like to send and select the asset you'd like to use.
- 4.Tap Next.
- 5.Tap the QR code or enter the exact recipient address.
Sending crypto from the Coinbase Wallet extension
- 1.Select the asset from the Wallet extension.
- 2.Enter the amount you'd like to send.
- 3.Enter the recipient's information.
- 4.Click Send.
If you use a Ledger wallet on the Coinbase Wallet extension, you’ll need to sign/approve the transaction on your Ledger device. Make sure “blind signing" is enabled on the device—blind signing is required to sign/approve transactions. If you have issues completing transactions on your Ledger, see troubleshooting and tips to fix the issue.